"Don't worry about the # of entries, we haven't chosen a winner and we're still on the fence about a lot of existing ideas. We want your ideas too. We've increased the prize on this contest because we really need the best designers submitting entries. Our competitors have horrible logos and we need to blow them away."
We need to "refresh" our logo and site colors. Whatever colors the logo takes on, so will the main colors of the website. Brands that we carry:
We do not have any design in mind, although we do have some points we'd like to share with you:
1. Color is important - should be soft, comforting, girly, glitzy.....get creative!
examples: from MAC Cosmetics - http://bit.ly/lillyland
2. We don't mind coming across glitzy or elegant, but it should have a fun-loving attitude to it too. The current logo is too strong & rigid, I think.
3. The tag line we currently have can be changed, or removed altogether. But what we have doesn't exude "Experts".
4. Obviously. nothing silly or cartoonish. Needs to be crisp and clean.
5. Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png). We'll also need files for printing too.
6. It should be able to fit in header area on site - http://www.maxwigs.com
7. We need to set ourselves apart from the pack. Being "just" another wig site, by design, is not going to cut it.
Have fun and good luck.