Popular San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley veterinary hospital needs unique, creative, professionally designed and prepared logo.
Mid-Peninsula Animal Hospital
Mid-Peninsula Animal Hospital is a premier veterinary hospital providing premium general medicine, surgery, dentistry, dermatology, and reproduction services. We provide services to San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley residents who love their dogs & cats, (we see a small number of reptiles, and pocket-pets (i.e., gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc). Age, sex, income, and other demographic info are spread across the board; we provide extremely high-quality veterinary services to all animals and service customers from a wide range of demographic backgrounds.
Mid-Peninsula Animal Hospital prides itself on providing leading-edge medicine and extremely high professional integrity. We have 50 years of providing concierge-like service to our clientele. As such, more than anything, our name is our brand
This logo will be used in web, print, advertising, stationary, invoicing, clothing, and other collaterals.
• We are interested in exploring logo designs that use both text and a mark and text-only. If a mark is used, it must be clear from a distance and easily discernable/distinguished.
• If animals are used in a mark design, they must look dignified and stately.
• If a mark design includes a dog it must also include a cat (and visa-versa).
• We have no particular color preferences, but prefer brighter, more lively colors to drab or pastel colors. We want our logo to be vibrant while not being colorfully gaudy ... colors that emphasize sophistication and elegance while not coming off as stuffy or pretentious.
• In all designs, we would like fonts to be elegant and sophisticated. We are open to both serif and san-serif fonts.
• We would like the logo to look modern, but not modernist, and be something that will withstand the test of time. 3-D treatments are fine.
• In all cases, we want our logo to convey warmth, love, care, and well-being.
• No logos containing cartoon- or comic-style renderings.• No silly or ‘cutesy’ looking dogs or cats.• No puppies or kittens.• No guard dogs with cropped ears.• We do not want a design that are overly trendy or which will look dated in a short period of time.