Come dscalisi ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are looking for a new logo for our website (mobilecause.com) and all marketing materials. Site redesign coming soon. We are a 3 year old mobile technology company that enables organizations to collect donations via text message. $10 donation shows up on caller's phone bill. We serve the non-profit worlds and companies who see the value in cause marketing. We also offer Text2Screen services.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are looking for a fresh preferrably two-toned logo that is edgy, web 2.0 in style and shows we are a hip mobile technology company. Since we enable donations through mobile phones, we want a logo which is cutting edge and timeless as well.
- MobileCause is one word
- We like aqua/orange combos
- We would like an icon. Currently we use a ribbon and phone combo that we like...but it needs updating. You can try something totally different or clean our current one up: http://twitter.com/mobilecause
- Possibly try incorporating a ribbon into logo where the 'o' in mobile.
- With and without tagline which is: mobilize your cause
- We want it to be clean, fun, hip and to have the feel of an Apple iPhone App
- Fonts that are stiff or corporate
- Dark color combos
- Fancy or hard to read fonts
- Too many elements