Our logo should be clean (but not boring or clincal) and without clutter. Use of any images should be intelligently embedded into the logo. Looking for something organic, eye catching, stylish.
We do not want a large image in our logo. The focus should be on the words Open Parachute, with emphasis on Parachute (not a large OPEN and small parachute).
No standard blue color. Colors need to be more matte and organic/vintage.
Could use imagery from the following categories (although do not have to):
Probably a good idea to stay away from an obvious symbol such as a parachute or film reel/film negative. If you can blend these in intelligently/creatively then thats fine.
- On website
- In Film production
- Business Cards (maybe a simplified version?)
- Document headers
- Would be good to have a stripped back P or OP or image that can be used in different situations but not essential
What we like:
- flat and pastel colours
- we are open to trying most colors, but prefer to stay away from anything that feels too dark/serious/intense
- Modern fonts / original fonts
- Different font weights
- Integrating a sense of Film (given this is a main product and unique identifier)
Design Trends we like:
- Negative space
- Flat 2.0
- New age geometry
What we don’t like:
- strong or dated colors/designs.
- Boring fonts
What we definitely do not want:
- a “corporate” logo
- a “mental health logo” ie. a brain or happy/sad face etc
- an image of a person attached to a parachute