Come e-cbd ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
moneybackco is the original and only 100% moneyback/cashback website in Australia where the consumer is in control. Instead of losing all or a vast majority of referral money that online businesses pay to attract customers to their website, you get to know exactly what the companies are offering referrers and the best bit is you get that back rather than someone else, and you receive 100% (after a $10 membership fee has been deducted from your earnings).
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Australian online shoppers who are looking to get a little something back when shopping online.
We are about to re-vamp the existing website (http://www.moneybackco.com) giving it a .com.au domain and making the site look and feel more Web2.0 like. To that end before we do this work we want a new logo:
1. Simple, clean, modern, professional and Web2.0 like
2. We prefer lowercase “moneybackco” with the lowercase tag line “earn when you shop”.
3. We’d like the logo to have some indication that you get money/cash back, maybe some sort of circular arrow incorporated, but without the use of $ signs.
4. We like the colours RGB #539A50 and/or #9B0000 although not necessarily solid (following the Web2.0 feel) (these colours are slightly brighter than the existing logo colours on the website).
5. We like this logo - http://www.e-cbd.com/images/logos/12.jpg. We like the http://www.newsgator.com and http://www.pando.com logo fonts, although this isn’t a hard and fast requirement.
The logo will be included on the new website and also any print media and advertising creatives in the future, we need the logo to be high quality so it can be enlarged as required.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti