Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The Minnesota Trucking Association is a nonprofit trade association representing the state’s motor carrier industry since 1932. The organization needs to update its logo to reflect the new mission. which is to ensure that the trucking industry speaks with one voice by bringing together truckers, their employees and contractors, and allies to:
- Create a positive image for the industry;
- Provide safe, environmentally clean and essential services; and
- Encourage an economic and political environment that provides our industry with fair competition.
- We are looking for a logo "update" not a redesign. The same logo - but looking better (more modern truck, dynamic colors, fresh lines, different font).
- Ideally our new look will be something that is easier to embroider (this one currently is extremely expensive because of the amount of stitching detail involved). Something a little less detailed.
- The logo needing updating (and color variations) can be found at: http://www.mntruck.org/logo_redesig…esign.html
- A do not want an entirely new look.
- No clip art.