Vitalize: v. To endow with life; animate. To make more lively or vigorous; invigorate
- We have three key words that could be included in a tagline: nutrition, health, wellness.
- We want people to know what we do from our logo.
- As a future, national franchise, we need our logo to be memorable and distinctive.
- We want a logo that makes an immediate statement preferably with a picture or illustration.
- Possibly have the "vita" stand out as it serves as a double meaning (vitamins).
- Our target audience ranges in age from young adults to mature adults depending on the city in which that particular retail location is located; it needs to be versatile.
- This logo will be used as the fascia signage at most of our retail locations.
- Clean, functional, scalable, and easy to reproduce
- Dynamic and simple in execution.
- Do not exceed 3 colors.
- Incorporate vibrant greens. May also experiment with grays, oranges, black (in addition to the green).
- We also need to be able to reproduce the logo in black and white.
- We’d prefer no gradients or shadows
- Feel free to sample the logo on business cards, stationary and anything else that might help us get a better idea of its real life application.
- Please keep our customers and nature of our business in mind.
- We need a vectored .eps and a .pdf so we can send it to sign manufacturers.
- Expect to see your design at retail locations, magazine advertisements and city locations such as Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, Charleston and Raleigh.
Be creative and have fun! We cannot wait to see what you come up with!!