We have revised our design brief and invite you to submitnew design concepts in line with the feedback below.
We do not feel we have the right logo ‘fit’ for our brand yet and believe thisis because we provided an initial brief that was too constrictive. We hope thatwhat follows will provide you with sufficient background information and alsogreater scope for you to use your creative liscence as designers.
About our business:
The Natural is a specialist lifestyle consultancy based in Melbourne and Londonthat offers its clients personally tailored strategies, practical techniquesand social coaching to improve their success with women and enhance theirentire social life.
About our market:
• Our clients come from all walks of life and stages ofdevelopment—from men who have little experience with women and need help withthe basic nuts and bolts of social interaction—through to men who have noproblem attracting women but may be wanting to consolidate and further developtheir skills. Our highly experienced and dedicated coaches work one-on-one witheach client, taking into consideration their strengths and weaknesses todevelop a program that is uniquely tailored to their needs.
About our logo:
• Brand values that we would ideally like to see captured inthe logo could include: charm, confidence, roguish/rakish style, personaltransformation/alchemy, strength and a timeless appeal.
• While we want our brand to appeal to a broad base of men,we want a logo that conveys sophistication and quality, without appearing tooglamorous or restricting ourselves to a niche, high-end market only. Withoutwanting to be prescriptive, we invite you to consider some luxury brand logosat http://www.lvmh.com for ideas.
• We prefer connotations of flamboyance, courage andrefinement rather than a youthful, cutting-edge feel.
• A detail or graphic can appear alongside our business nameif it highlights the above values and conveys a sense of class. Please note weprefer silhouettes are not used in our rebranded logo.
• We are open to our business name appearing in uppercase,sentence case or all lowercase.
• While a monochrome logo has to date reflected the nature ofour business, we are very interested in the use of colour to convey that thisis a fresh rebranding.
• The elements that are already successful in our existinglogo are its elegance, simplicity and mystique. Whilst maintaining this effectwe want to change the silhouette of the woman because we feel it may put acrossthe wrong impression about our business and also does not convey the breadth ofour business services.
• Our customers have a real, ongoing relationship with us. Wedon’t want our logo to be just a quick attention-getter. It needs to stand thetest of time and become synonomous with quality, style and innovation.
• We would like a logo that differentiates our business fromthe logos of our competitors. You can view logo designs from some of ourcompetitors at the following websites:
• The logo will be used on our website, letterhead, businesscards, e-books, DVDs and PowerPoints. We welcome you to present your designconcepts not only as a standalone logo but also in the layout of a businesscard, website, etc so we can see how the logo works in context with othercollateral.