For this next round of the competition, we propose on a single name and tagline and asking for your designs to focus on this name:
YCA: Youth Cancer Action
There will be four elements to tie in together, the one above, which is the main logo, and there are three other key elements that will sit under this overarching brand, it is as follows:
- YCAN: Youth Cancer Action Network
- YCAA: Youth Cancer Action Advocates
- YCAB: Youth Cancer Action Board.
So, if you can think of the use of a symbol and colours that represent the coming together of the three elements, that would be good. 4 overall colours - main one for the main logo and then three complementary colours that are suggested for using with other brand elements. We would ask that the colours have some similarity to the existing YCAB branding colours (see attachment 17-0330 Ontrack Youth).
For the next round of the competition, we considered the following guidance:
- White background for the logo
- No ribbons, hearts or boxing gloves
- Use of the colour palette that exists for YCAB
- Create a strong logo with clear text and the use of a single colour for YCA: Youth Cancer Action
- Create three related logos for YCAN, YCAA and YCAB that use a different colour for the N, A and B respectively
- Consider a symbol that has the three colours and brings them together and overlaps them (drawing on the current circles concept in the YCAB brand but showing overlap between all of the circles to reflect the connections between all parts of this model)
- Create three icons as follows:
> One for the Network that represents community
> One for the Advocates that represents
> One for the Board that represents leadership.
I've attached some documents to explain further and so you can understand what this organisation is for. Let me know if you have questions.