I am a new company who wants to define its image.
Empowering U Occupational Therapy Services
Empowering U Occupational Therapy Services is an occupational therapy based company that caters to clients who have sustained an injury, disease or condition that affects their ability to perform their pre-morbid activities of daily living.
I need a logo design to use as a template for business cards, reports, forms, pamphlets, stationary (envelopes and letterhead), and web design that really represents the Empowering U mantra of my business.
The logo can be one of two ways:
1. Using only the first two initials of Empowering U in a creative format (caps only)
2. A symbol that represents a person being injured, fighting through life’s struggles to cope with the injury/disease/condition and with my company’s help is able to bear the weight of the world on his/her shoulders and get back to his/her optimal health
Also, keep in mind that I am flexible, the symbol does not need to be a human figure but it must have that sort of energy to it.
• I want you, the designer to have FUN with this project!
• I like the art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
• I want the image to be crisp, clear, free of clutter and above all else professional.
• Please feel free to have fun and use your imagination and creativity in trying to encompass the E and the U.
• Colours used should be kept to a maximum of 2 to 3.
• No specific colour preference; however, needs to be tasteful toward the image created.
• The logo needs to come with a version that is also white on black and white on whatever other colours are utilized. If the logo itself is an icon plus text, then there needs to be a "square" or "circle" version that has the icon and text incorporated together inside the shape for future use onto uniforms and promotional items.
• The font type should suit the image created – something that is soft, not rigid and not too busy or fancy for the E and the U.