Errand Circle -- http://errandcircle.com/
Errand Circle is a service connecting busy people to temporary workers for simple errands, such as picking up dry cleaning or running down to the post office. Go check out the site: errandcircle.com
Right now, this is targeted specifically to the Boston area, but we do plan to expand. There is no specific demographic for the site -- just everyday folks... 18+... not too high brow or too low brow. A nice middle.
(A note based on some entries I've received -- the logo really doesn't need to have anything to do with circles, or have circles in it, or even be red.)
Here are some logos on this site we really dig, to give you some idea. Hell, if they said "errand circle", we'd be pretty happy with them:
Well, check out our current site: errandcircle.com -- it's mostly there -- the logo sure could use a redo.
Here's a few requirements:
1. I like simple logos vs. overly-gradient, too shiny logos. Think flickr, apple. Check out the links I provided above. I DON'T like our competitors logo -- runmyerrand.com
3. It should look pretty decent in black & white, as well as on business cards, etc.
4. I really like the typeface I'm using now, Helvetica Neue, so hopefully something along the same lines. Sans-serif & simple.
5. It doesn't have to be contained in a circle, but we think it looks nice that way.
6. It shouldn't have a "boston" tag on it anywhere, or at least not embedded. We'll add that later -- we aren't just sticking to boston.
Feel free to break any of those rules. If you think you can blow our pants off with something shiny or serif-y, go right ahead. Blow our pants off.
Be creative. be simple. be fun. Have fun!
high-res PSD required on submission... preferably vector AI though, if you're fancy like that.
(please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo)