Come cdnstephen ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Connect Logistics Services (CLS) provides third-party warehousing and beverage distribution services. Connect is solely responsible for the warehousing and distribution of spirits, wine, coolers, and imported beer in Alberta.
We pride ourselves in being the "First Choice" when choosing a third party logistics provider in the beverage sector. In 2009 we celebrated our 15 successful year of operation working in partnership with the Alberta Government. As we look into 2011 and beyond the strategic vision of the company is to continue to offer exemplary service in our core business, distribution, but also expand with a wide range of value added services. These include advertising mediums for liquor agents to contact retailers, and through services such as co-packing and gift-packing their product.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
CLS operates LiquorConnect.com, an online B2B ordering tool for Alberta Liquor Retailers, and AlbertaLiquorGuide.com, a consumer product information lookup for liquor in the province. In 2011 we will be merging AlbertaLiquorGuide.com and LiquorConnect.com into a revised website using the domain LiquorConnect.com.
The new website will be redesigned with a similar color scheme to our corporate webpage Connect-Logistics.com (included with this brief).
- Must say "Liquor Connect .com"
- Professional, yet distinctive
- Color = same palette as corporate logo (attached)
- A black and white version will be required if the full color version is not B+W printer friendly (for shipping documents, etc)
- We specialize in liquor distribution, the logo should focus on this. Note: We distribute beer, spirits, and wine.
- Logo should be very marketable to end consumers in an advertising campaign and easily recognizable
- the current LiquorConnect.com logo will be retired and should not be the starting point.
We're specialists in distribution, not design! Please feel free to ask us questions if needed!
The files we will require are:
Photoshop format - *.psd
Print file format - .ai (CMYK) and .pdf
Web file format - .jpg
Do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo