We need an inspiring logo which represents natural growth when business is founded on solid roots. As a tree or plant with no roots will wither, so will business without a solid foundation.
Earthy, organic colors mainly, but also with vibrant colors; it would be great to see use of plant life such as trees, vines, plants and perhaps flowers to symbolize life and growth.
We focus on the home-based business industry, providing tools for building websites, managing contacts and marketing strategy. Growth also symbolizes the team growth as their "downline" expands.
Our tools help people get up and running quickly without reinventing the wheel or wasting time. We want our brand to represent growth, vibrancy and life.
Our potential customers need to see that our services will help them find a direction and establish "roots" so they can grow and flourish. We want to help them "sprout" and bloom into their full potential as leaders and marketers for their home business organization.
Our current website is SproutRoute.com. Our current logo was sort of the idea we were going for, but it just didn't hit the mark. We are also going to be doing an entire site redesign contest based off of this new logo that you will create.
We do not currently have a solid tagline, but you can get the feel of it by reading a bit from our homepage. Tagline ideas with your logo will definitely give you more "points", so creativity with that is also encouraged (but not required, by any means).
- Earthy, organic, plant-inspired style
- Earth-tones primarily, but also with vibrant or slightly subdued colors so it's not too drab and dreary. (Perhaps simulating sunlight, water, air, etc)
- SproutRoute with and without ".com", we aren't set either way.
- A tagline based off of our concept if you come up with one, but definitely not required.
- SproutRoute must be easily read either by capitalizing the S and R or some other way which doesn't confuse the reader as to what it says.
- Some type of use of a tree, vine, plant or other flora that gives the impression of growth, sprout, root, life, etc. But take creative freedom in the amount of it.
- Photoshop or Illustrator CS3 or lower format and preferably vector. If not vector, big enough that it won't matter!
- Crazy wild color schemes and over-the-top gradients.
- Dark, drab, dead-looking
- No hi-tech style designs