Come kumkee ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
A logo that displays the feeling of Speed, Concurrency, Loud and lots of things happening at the same time.
Outburst is a new framework that helps software developers test and measure application speed and accuracy when it is being used by lots of people/other applications at the same time, at high speed.
The logo will be used on the website (outburstframework.com), emails and in documentation.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Apart from the words mentioned in the brief summary we would like the logo to look clean and to some how show lots of things happening at the same time in a controlled manner and not just flying over the place.
We are fans of the Mac / Web 2.0 style icons and logos in a similar style to the Google App Engine logo (http://code.google.com/appengine/), but are open to and would love to see other suggestions and what everyone can come up with.
We know it sounds a bit confusing, that’s why we are looking for some creative designers out there with more imagination than us!!
- 2 or 3 Colors but still useable in B&W.- Nice clean logo that can be used on its own.
- The word ‘Outburst’ in easy to read text.
- I like the Google App Engine logo style. But am up for suggestions.
- Mac / Web 2.0 Style
- Original Photoshop or Illustrator file
- To many colors- Hard to read text
- Logo made up of the word or initials