Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We're a website dedicated to advancing the academic, clinical, and research careers of pediatric emergency medicine fellows from around the world. Our site has been designed by fellows-in-training and is geared for fellows with content such as Board Review, simulation files, job search opportunities, and an opportunity to network amongst our community.
Throughout 2009 we will be upgrading major portions of the website to achieve a more modern, current interface; there will be more educational content, more fellow-led discussions, and more opportunities to meet and network with other fellows and potential mentors. To kick off the gradual evolution, we are hosting this logo redesign.
The new logo should:
1. Encompass the spirit of our group, pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
2. Be usable both with text and without text "PEMFellows.com" by the logo.
3. Be usable both on the website as well as handouts, newsletters, and other tangible paraphernalia.
4. Should reflect our new, bold, modern changes.
- Logos replicating an existing Children's hospital logo should be avoided.