Come estebanf ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I'm a young tech professional specialized in business process management and project manager. I hold 10 IT certifications and I'm close to finish my MBA. People come to me and to my blog (http://www.estebanf.com) looking for an expert that helps them (or give them training) solve problems related to how to control or run their businesses operations.
When you get to work with me you find a direct, honest and casual guy. You will also find that I most of my advices are not conventional and can be percieved as irreverent.
I'm currently the Latin american regional manager in charge of sales and operations for a BPM company. About 30% of my sales come not from the brand that I represent, but from people that approach me as an "expert".
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The logo will be used in my blog (http://www.estebanf.com), my twitter account (@estebanf), linkedin and business cards. Most of the people that interact with me have either technical background or are responsible for business lines. This people come to me with questions about what to do.
The most important message that I want the logo to deliver is: trustworthy. The logo should not give impressions about technology.
The logo should not be associated with my current role, but rather with my personal brand.
1) I'll require the logo to be delivered as an .ai file, a png file and PSD file
2) The logo should be easy to use for digital or printing
3) The logo should be easy to use in white or colorful backgrounds.
4) The logo should not be felt as fancy. Having a logo for a personal brand is "snoob" enough :) . Let's keep it approachable
5) Key message is "Trustworthy"
6) Important concepts could be: Processes, projects, business, expert
7) Concepts to avoid: technology, consulting, sales
8) I'll use the logo along with materials in spanish, portuguese and english, so besides "estebanf" I expect no other text
9) I'll rather go after "clever" than "explicit". I'll prefer "simple" instead of "elaborated"
I'm doing my best to offer the higher prize that I can afford, so I cross my fingers hoping to find a creative & talented designer that help me find what I'm looking for!
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti