Come Scott@NMI ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
BehaviorAndMotivation.com (a blog created by New Mind Insight, LLC)
I will soon be launching the Behavior and Motivation blog. I'm looking for an iconic logo that reflects our thoughtful and philosophical nature yet one that real people living real lives will instantly feel comfortable with. The purpose of the blog is personal development for common people who are looking for down-to-earth, easy to understand (and apply in real-world situations) tips, information, and ideas that can radically transform their lives starting now. Think sophistication meets practical simplicity.
The tag line of the blog will give you an excellent idea of our agenda and should guide your efforts in logo design.
Tag Line: "Behavior and motivation explained clearly so ordinary people can live extraordinary lives"
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
My target audience are people from age 30 to 60 who are unsatisfied with their lives (or some specific aspect of it) and are looking for useful ideas that can instantly impact their lives for the better.
These are people who...
>> might be unhappy with their careers
>> may have had failed relationships
>> might be struggling with bad habits they want to change
>> want to get motivated
>> want a plan to successfully lose weight, exercise or eat healthy
>> want to be happier
>> are looking for down-to-earth hope and encouragement
>> don't want to waste time trying things that don't work
>> are not looking for fluffy, airy-fairy soundbites or superficial cheerleaders
>> are jaded by, or not interested in, the typical super-mega, TV and book self-help gurus
>> really want to create lasting change and finally improve their lives
>> are tired of hearing the typical don't-worry-be-happy advice
My audience will be people who may reach a certain age in their lives and say, "I thought I would have been further along by now" or say, "I've got to do something different or nothing's ever going to change..."
I'm mainly looking for an iconic logo that can be used in a branding campaign & upon which I may base design elements in my blog. I'm planning to use the logo in my header.
1) .eps vector graphic preferred
2) If using Photoshop: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB) @ 300 dpi (Smallest side should be 4" min)
1) I will be using sepia-toned values for my blog; similar to this: http://bit.ly/90uAO5
2) I may include one or a couple accent colors outside of the sepia range, so don't limit your colors. Just keep the sepia idea in mind. The logo should look "at-home" on a page w/ sepia tones but shouldn't disappear on the page.
3) My blog will be similar to: http://bit.ly/7LndCt
4) I also like this: http://bit.ly/8v7qja
5) And I like this background too: http://bit.ly/569js8
1) I primarily want a symbol or icon type of logo but would like to see logo w/ text ideas as well.
2) It can integrate "BehaviorAndMotivation.com" or "Behavior and Motivation" text within the logo or next to the logo....I'd like to see both design ideas.
3) I'm leaning toward a logo w/ uniform dimensions, (such as 4"x4", for example) but let your creativity guide you. I'm open to anything.
Please do not use stock images or clip art in the logo.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti