Come Brent Ozar ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We're building tools for Twitter power users who follow hundreds or thousands of people, and for groups of people who want to communicate together without following everyone individually. We're looking for a light, airy logo that conveys simplicity and friendliness.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We're a young, vibrant group of guys winging it and building our first online company. We're looking for a fun, easygoing, relaxed logo that uses a feather, or a group of feathers, or a zoom of feathers on a bird, or whatever.
- A feather (or more than one). Can be completely stylized or literal.
- White background
- Convey simplicity, friendliness, airiness
- Scale down well to 300x100 or 100x300 pixels (can be horizontal or vertical, or square if it looks good scaled down to around 150x150 max)
- San serif fonts.
- Working in an RSS-style logo (but not the official RSS logo, since that's copyrighted) or something that conveys large numbers is worth bonus points, but totally not required
- Text overlapping the logo - unless the text IS the logo by itself, or like if the feathers were somehow integrated into the word "Pheathr".
- The Twitter font or the Twitter birds, or anything copyrighted about the Twitter experience
- The fail whale (don't jinx us, hahaha)
- Arial or Helvetica (if it looks like I built the logo myself in MS Paint, that's a bad sign, heh.)
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti