Come PhotoKin ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I need a logo for a small group of photographers: two males (myself and my son) and a female. We do mainly wedding, event, and portrait photography. We also love to photograph children, pets and landscapes. We work independently or together, depending on the assignment... so it's not a company just yet, just an association of friendly photographers.
PhotoKin Family Photographers
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This logo will be used on the main Web page and also on each photographer's gallery and on a blog. Only one of us has a gallery at this time. The photographer's gallery would display the PhotoKin logo and "<photographer's name>, A PhotoKin Photographer." The logo would also be utilized in watermarks on images, business cards, stationery, and presentation materials. You can disregard the existing graphic on our site at http://www.photokin.com. It's just a place holder. I'm planning to throw out the whole site and buy or commission a new one.
- A color palette and overall look that would appeal to brides, as they will be our target clients... but won't look silly when handed out by the men in the group.
- Try to convey professional service by fun, friendly and caring people.
- This is about the photographers, not the photography or gear.
- I would like to see a graphic that can be used with or without accompanying text beside or under it.
- Delivery as Photoshop file(s) that can be easily re-sized as appropriate. I have CS4. I do not have Illustrator.