Come robd ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I am re-launching a web site and on-line card game and need a branded logo for the site/game.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Pitch is a card game played by 3 or more people. Each player is dealt a hand of six cards. The ideal hand is: A,K,Q,J,10,2 in the same suit. The logo should incorporate some card game iconography and should fit the style of a gaming site. The logo will be placed at the top of every page on the site and should scale down to a size appropriate for the game pop-up window.
- Logo must include the brand name ("PitchPlayer.com")
- Must include card game iconography (e.g., suit icons, cards, etc.)
- Must use the color scheme I am currently using for the site (#009900, #00CC00, #ffffff).
- See http://dev.pitchplayer.com for site (currently under development)
- Style should be fun rather than corporate looking.
- Would like a modern-looking font for the brand name.
- Would be great to have a logo that could be used on both a white (#ffffff) and a green (#009900) background.
- I haven't decided what kind of capitalization I prefer (PitchPlayer.com vs. Pitchplayer.com)
- Nothing too plain or corporate looking, please. It's a gaming site.