Product logo and product label for adhesive
Eva-Tec will provide industrial adhesive to factories, mostly for sticking food cartons together. We need
- a product logo that will represent the overall brand (Eva-Tec),
- plus versions for each of the individual products (at the moment Eva-Melt and Eva-Bind).
The logos should be:
- the kind of logo you might see on a product in a hardware store
- Get across dependability and reliability
- Have the tagline “Adhesives you can count on”
The final logos will need to be provided in editable format as additional products in the family may come on line later.
The targets for this product are
- factory owners
- mechanical engineers
- factory workers and machine operators
- purchasers/procurement departments
These targets need to feel that the product is reliable, industrial strength, well-designed, high-tech.
A big selling point for the company is how reliable the product is and especially how quickly the product can be delivered to factories so that the production line never experiences any down-time because of lack of product.
We need an outline design for the product label. The Label will be portrait A3 size that will be stuck to 20kg bags of the product. (The product itself comes as small pellets that are melted in the factory and then sprayed onto the cartons).
- This is quite an eco-friendly, green product – so maybe to suggest this in the label (We don’t think you necessarily have to suggest this in the logo, but would be open to options)
- Has an area for product information (melting temperature, how to use, what machines it works with, what machine setting to use etc.) put in dummy text for this .
- Has an area for listing 5 short benefit points with check marks after them (use text: proven reliability (check), contains anti-jamming agent (check), Increases productivity (check) Approved for direct contact with foodstuffs (check), Eco-friendly (check)
- Has an area for regulation icons (Things like flammable, use gloves etc. use dummy icons)
- Has text: To re-order this product, or for any further product information, contact Eva-Tec (Use dummy contact info)
Both logos and label will need to be supplied in editable format (illustrator / in-design preferably) because, as you can see, not all the details are finalized for the product. We will edit the final versions of the label for production, we just need an outline design of the label at the moment.