Paragon of Virtue, one of the top Counter-Strike 1.6 teams in the United States is in need of a sleek, creative, and thoughtful logo that can successfully represent the organization professionally and competitively.
Paragon of Virtue
Who are we?
Paragon of Virtue is a competitive gaming team that travels nationally competing at some of the largest gaming competitions for cash prizes ranging from a few hundred to nearly half a million dollars.
We compete in the widely popular, first-person-shooter PC game, Counter-Strike 1.6, a game that has reached millions of players world-wide. Some of the top teams in the world have had salaries, sponsorships from brand names such as Tylenol, Subway, and Intel, televised interviews on talk shows, and reached rock-star status in many countries. (The U.S. is just now picking up on this)
What we need!
We're in need of a clean, sleek, and thoughtful logo that is easily transferable to any web or apparel based medium. This logo should represent the name, and be unique. We're open to a variety of ideas and interpretations. The Paragon of Virtue team interprets the name as meaning a, "model of excellence."
The logo, once accepted, will be an official trademark of the team, displayed on all of our apparel, websites, and will become publicly recognized by the entire gaming community, and media outlets at live events.
- Theme colors: Black, Silver, Yellow, and White. (you don't have to use all of them, just understand the basic theme colors)
- Must be clean, nothing random.
- Must represent the name of the company.
- We're open to mascot-like figures, text-based logos, and any other thoughtful concept that follows the requirements listed.
- Gaming stereotypes (nerds, glasses, joysticks, etc.)
- Confusion (this must be clean, and creative)
- Plain text. (I don't want you to just give me cheesy stylized font with the brand name)
- Anything comical.