Jameson Publishing was launched in May 1980, with its first publication dated October 1980. At that time, we had three employees. Today Jameson Publishing has 40+ employees and publishes four national trade magazines for the IT industry. In 2009, Jameson Publishing acquired five websites from VertMarkets. These five websites add valuable, new website functionality that augment the national trade magazines currently produced. These enhanced websites have become the primary research tools for the industries we serve.
The MarketConnect logo will be included in our marketing literature that is typically sent to company Presidents, Vice Presidents, Marketing Directors, and Advertising Agencies. If our own marketing materials aren't slick and professional, they will be disappointed.
We are looking for a logo to represent MarketConnect, our exclusive web-based content syndication product that provides a direct connection between active buyers and sponsors on our business-to-business web sites.
Here's how it works:
- Sponsor purchases a MarketConnect Program
- We launch their content (e.g. case studies, white papers, product info) on a microsite 100% dedicated to their company. The microsite is called a MarketConnect Hub Page.
- Their content is "gated" -- the user's demographic data is captured when they access the content
- We push that content to a specific, targeted audience through our e-newsletter and through Google syndication
- Sponsors can view to that demographic information anytime using a back-end tool called MarketConnect Dashboard.
We are selling these sponsorships to B2B executives, so the MarketConnect logo needs to be exciting and professional. We would also like it to represent a connection through a graphic or connection of the words.
Here are some other thoughts:
1. No cartoons - we want it to be exciting but not zany or immature
2. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold.
3. We don't have a color preference, but no pastels.
4. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
5. The logo will need to be readable when small
File requirements: Illustrator EPS CS2 with fonts outlined