Come gea ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
A educational not for profit is looking fresh, environmentally and socially just minded logo. Target audience is youth, but must appeal to professionals as well.
Global Education Association - GEA
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Our organization's mission is "to educate, engage and empower youth to be active leaders in the pursuit of ecological balance, social justice, and global partnership."
- The design must fit the current website design (www.globaleducationassociation.org)- Think green, global and young.
- minimalist, clean and strong theme, professional but cool, works for both young people and professionals
- Can incorporate Global Education Association, or GEA
- tagline- Explore, Engage, Empower. can be used but not necessary
- Colour scheme with green is preferable but not necessary
- Font that is human
- Inclined towards a tree motif with upstreached arms of a person as trunk...or leaf theme...or global partnership theme.
- Logo should not be either cutesey or corporate.
- Colours should not be glaring or garish.
- Avoid too many colours.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti