Come Punctuating Reality ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Punctuating Reality, a new copywriting business, needs a friendly, fun logo.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I'm a girl blogger starting her own copywriting business, and I'm looking for an identity that will work for both the blog and the copywriting business. I want to give off warm, friendly vibes, veering towards fun but hanging back from cutesy. I have a website at http://punctuatingreality.com; however, I am willing to change my website to match a good logo. I like browns, greens, oranges, blues -- mostly in that order. Bright, rich colors appeal to me. I will try to give feedback to let people know what I'm liking, as at this point I'm open to almost anything.
new* Ratings System:
2 star and below - not really what I'm looking for.
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - I really like the design and will make the final selections from these.
- I want the logo to easily translate to business cards, stationery, and other media.
- If a special font is used, I would like access to it.
- Web 2.0
- I don't like entire words in uppercase.
- I don't want it extremely complicated.
- I'm not a big fan of white backgrounds -- I like earth tones as backgrounds.
- new* I don't really want the word itself to be the logo -- I'd like that to be stand-alone. (But I would like the words customized to fit.)
- new* I'm not a big fan of things tending to the color red, unless they're VERY brown or orange based.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti