Come Jman057 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
A couple of New Zealand friends are getting together to provide Kiwi's (New Zealanders) with a website where they can rate and review various products, and we need a logo. We want to create an environment that is friendly and promotes conversation.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our market is everyday New Zealanders, particularly consumers. People who are looking to buy a product and want to read honest reviews first, and people who want to give their opinion on products.
* No colour requirements, but try and keep it fun and bright. Bold colours will probably work best, but feel free to mix it up.
* We may use your colour & font theme for the website and other purposes, so please provide your colours and fonts with the design
* The website will most likely have a white background, so please provide your designs on a white background
* A good font design is essential, and a little logo to go with it is preferred. A logo should reflect the rating concept (e.g. 5 stars, a single rating star). If you use stars, try and keep in mind the typical "rating star". Something that looks "designed" would be good (I.e. not plain).
* Try and keep it fun, but avoid childish (a nice balance between professional and fun would be great!)
* We are considering the by-line "love-it, hate-it, rate-it". Another optional extra, but don't let it spoil a good simple design
* A version with a lower-case "r" would be great also.
*.co.nz not necessary on logo
Use your imagination and we look forward to seeing your designs!! :)