Come JOHNPHOFFMAN ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I am bringing a new product to market and looking to develop a logo for the product. The product is a container for an apple that is used to transport the apple and also can be used to cut the apple. In addition, the container holds a dipping sauce (caramel, chocolate, etc) that can be enjoyed when eating the cut apple.
Think of this like product as one of the following: (a) A clear lunch box for an apple (b) A waterbottle like a Nalgene bottle.
The logo should be clean and simple.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
1) Health conscious consumers looking for on-the-go consumption of fresh fruit.
2) Younger, active, health concsious
3) Trend setters, first adopters
1) Think clean design. Like Apple computers. RE-APPLE
2) This is for a food product
3) Simple is good!
4) Open to any colors, however, consider the following (1) This is a package for an apple (i.e black is not a good choice) (2) The logo will be on the package which is clear. (3) Apples are usually red or green or some combination in between.
5) The package is re-usable.
6) "Reduce, Re-use, Re-Apple" - (not required to be in the logo, but think of this slogan when designing)