Come OpenBox ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Create a logo for a company that creates electric cars - logo says 'trucks', 'prestige', ahead of the curve and 'environmentally green'.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Have a logo now that tries to look like the chrome 3d embossed on the side of a truck, but it doesn't quite work. Want the car feeling (needs to appeal to fleet managers) - like the Toyota or GM logos for hybrid vehicles. Want the logo to say prestige/value like the Cadillac wings - want it to be emblematic.
Needs to say clean/green/environmentally friendly.
- Looks good in black & white as well as colour
- Suggests green (environmental) - not necessarily the colour green (although could have some of it
- Looks like it could be a hood ornament - conveys value & prestige - emblematic
- Looks good very large or very small
- Tagline 'rapid electric vehicles' can be used in the logo or the logo works without it
- Logo itself does not have to be the REV word, can be an icon with REV somewhere else in/beside/under the design.