A software company with a unique platform needs a unique logo; Stationary design is needed too once the logo is finalized.
We are a software development company that is re-branding our entire corporate identity starting with our logo.
We have developed a unique software platform that helps clients remotely manage their assets. These assets could be anything from vehicles (think DHL monitoring and managing their fleet of delivery vehicles), pipelines, people, etc.
Our strength is that our platform is highly flexible (usable across numerous industries), robust, and powerful. Our solutions are used on land, sea and air. See our old website for more details: http://www.omnitec-intl.com
The new name of our company is ROAMworks. ROAM is the name of our software platform (ROAM = Remote Operations Asset Management). We chose ROAMworks as our new name to highlight our software platform, ROAM and because of its dual meaning:
a) "works" meaning factory, place where things are made, etc., as in the place where we develop our software platform called ROAM (Remote Operations Asset Management) and all its subsidiary solutions. A place where creativity flows. Think "Dreamworks", "Skunkworks", etc.
b) "works" meaning that ROAM simply works, functions, does what its supposed to do.
- Must look unique, professional and memorable.
- Easy to read in small and big sizes across both print and online media and in grayscale.
- Typography is important as well, fonts and styling should be memorable and not generic.
- If possible, the logo should be directly or abstractly related to our business. There should be a story or logic behind why that logo is being used for our company, even if its indirect or subtle or abstract.
- Vector format along with others is needed upon delivery.
- Nothing too informal or caricature/cartoon-related.
- Logo should not look like a typical IT company logo or generic.