Come VIATeC ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Peer Support Round Tables give technology members opportunities to learn from other peers in their profession. Participants share expertise & best practices, discuss practical approaches to success in the high-technology marketplace, and develop strong networks.
VIATeC (Victoria Advanced Technology Council)
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
VIATeC initiated the Peer Round Table program in 2005. The current groups include:
- CEO Breakfast Club
- Executive 2.0
- HR Managers
- Advanced Manufacturing Managers
- Software Managers
- Product Managers
- IP Managers
- SustainabilityThese groups give members and their employees opportunities to learnfrom other peers in their profession. Participants share expertise& best practices, discuss practical approaches to success in thehigh-technology marketplace, and develop strong networks.
Each group is unique and is owned by the peers themselves, whichgrants a great deal of autonomy. Confidentiality, trust and buildingrelationships are key to each group’s success. Participants will findinformation, ideas and inspirations to take away with them, and willoften uncover & resolve common issues.
- VIATeC Colours (Orange & Blue) are preferred (visit viatec.ca)
- Communicating the message " professionals benefiting by sharing expertise"
- Logo relating to the high-tech industry (preferred not obligatory)
- VIATeC Name as part of the logo
- A slogan as part of it
- Too many colours