Come Education 4 Life ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Education 4 Life
We are a team of entrepreneurs that like helping people to get onto the pathway they've always dreamed about. We advertise and work through a variety of mediums to find people and encourage them to get some further education behind them so that they can get into their dream career.
We then help them find a College that offeres that course; get them government funding where possible to make it affordable; and help them get over the initial hurdles of once again becoming a student. We believe that education does not have to happen in a classroom, but education is a lifelong path.
We not only promote courses here in Australia, but with the profit we make here we support students going to school from the slums of Bangalore, India. Even the business cards where this logo will be shown will have a charity link on the back of the card. So that everytime we give a business card, the receiver can go to our porthole and donate the value of that card ($1) to any of the charities listed and we will pay the bill.
We love what we do.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The target audience are:
- based in the State of Victoria
- organisations that assist people with getting back into the workplace;
- businesses looking for assistance in getting all of their staff upskilled in the workplace;
- individuals who are looking to start a new career path themselves through further education.
- We are looking for a logo that represents who we are as a business, and embodies what we stand for - Education 4 Life.
- This logo will be incorporated into buisiness cards, websites, social media sites, brochures, etc.
- The logo needs an appropriate typeface and matching icon to go with it.
- The logo needs to be supplied in small size for use on websites and business cards, as well as larger versions for use in printing a 1 metre long sign.
- We like greys and blues and generally avoid rainbow colourish. A few of our company sites, including the education 4 life site where thie logo will be going, are: http://www.education4life.com.au and http://www.tggroup.com.au http://www.offthedole.com.au http://www.jobsinhealth.com.au
- We like bold designs and colours.