I added a screen shot of the area that the logo is going to need to be so you can see what the site around it looks like. Here are a couple requirements:
1. Logo should fix in the screen grab and fix in an area that is 250px x 69px or 300px x 69px. The logo can be bigger, but it'll have to scale down to those dimensions.
2. Please place the logo on a white background if possible.
3. Use gray with a little blue to highlight things and make sure it's modern, simple, and gets the point across.
4. The WorthyReviews.com logo that I attached is my favorite in terms of it's creativity with the pen using the Y.
5. The other logos are just examples of other logos in the industry or that caught my attention.
Please play off each other and I'll give excellent feedback on the designs that have something I like.