We would like to make use of the S and F to communicate and make the brand stretch for different uses:
S(huttleworth) F(oundation), S(huttleworth) F(ellow), S(huttleworth) F(unded), S(eriously open) F(inances), S(tarting) F(ires), S(triving) F(or XXX).
* We would like this to work in a small button/badge form, and a full logo.
* This logo will mainly be used to brand who and what we fund, so needs to be flexible enough to work with other logo's but also stand out.
* Not keen on drop shadows/3D.
* Must work well in Black and White.
* Do not like fading of colours
Target audience: Foundations, universities, specialised media etc...
We like things clean and simple: http://creativecommons.org http://www.informationarchitects.jp/en/profile/
More work for chosen designer. Thanks!