Come Vincent Cosmano ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
CS Horizons Pte Ltd
We are a small based consultancy company that is in the business of introducing busnisses to diverse markets, or bridging a deal between two companies on opposite sides of the global. Our role is usually at the introduction stage so first impressions are a key. A lot of people believe that first impressions are everything, I tend to agree to a point. I want the first impression of the logo to have an impact but not a loud, shocking or an over the top one.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target Audience is a wide variety of businesses and not the individual consumer. We work behind the scenes more often than not with people who are brokers and middle men in most fields. Impressive images that peole will remember are good - loud and obnoxious are not! The logo will be used for a business card primarily, and on a letter head.
Requirements are brief;
- Darker/ bolder colours please, but not to the point of being dull
- two to three colours in total please, unless you can make a great logo from just one.
- Not really looking for too much in the way of illustrations that make the logo too busy.
- I would like the company name to be in the logo (CS Horizons Pte Ltd).
- If the logo has a picture, the design does not have to accentuate the company name and have the letters brashly splashed on the front of the logo, discrete is fine. Unless it is tasteful.
- When using the company letters in the logo the "CS Horizons" can stand out more than the "Pte Ltd" part
- Please note that this is a Singaporean registered company so it is Pte Ltd NOT Pty Ltd!!!
- We mainly deal in commodities based business and consulting so it cannot be too loud a design
- My ideal logo would incorporate the meaning of the company, i.e. the horizon, as in we always look to the future/horizon for optimum business potential.
- The logo will be used for business cards, our company letter head and such, so the file must be in a vectored format ( I hope I have not embarrassed myself too much with lack of technical terminology) so that various printers and web related people can work with and adapt it.
Regards for reading this and my thanks in advance,