Come James Workman ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are an eco-preneurial startup that needs a simple, classy, provocative logo that quietly commands attention and draws in the client to learn more.
If we like your logo, this may lead to other design work in more extensive contracts.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
SmartMarkets is a new Web 2.0 business with a patented online trading platform in the water and energy sector.
It takes a fresh approach to conservation,
It is a company not an activist non-profit advocacy group, and not government agency; it should distinguish itself in the first category while still appealing the latter two.
It has several brands, and if this works, we will be needing logo designs for those brands.
I am its co-founder.
We will be seeking partners, clients and investors, and need a corporate image to lead our branding.
- The name SmartMarkets
- A simple but not simplistic icon attached or embedded, the kind that could go next to our url: perhaps (and this is only a suggestion) some sytlized variation on a water/electical meter
- Working with this stylized symbol leaves room to be clever/ironic and provocative -- does it resemble a human face? a dollar sign? -- but classy, not childish, eye-rolling or dopey.
- Black and blue-green spectrum of colors
- Delivery in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator for our later aplication to business cards, stationary, website etc.
- A sense of "trading" or "exchange" or "transaction" in the design.
- Font that conveys stature, confidence, excitement
- Pointless, needless bells and whistles
- Old fashioned font
- Futuristic font
- An icon that is goofy
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti