Come PointerPal ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We need a somewhat simple, clean logo for a software product called PointerPal, which is an easy-to-use software product for seniors/elderly. The logo should incorporate a dog/puppy of the 'pointer' breed.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
PointerPal is easy-to-use software that allows seniors/elderly to check email, play games, browse the internet, etc... using a touch screen. You can see our existing site at:
We are rebranding to PointerPal and want a fun new logo but using our existing well-received color scheme.
The logo will be used for *everything*, from within our software itself, to trade-show booth backdrops, business cards, etc... so we need it in vector format.
- Logo should incorporate a dog/puppy of the 'pointer' species... a pointer looks likethis: http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplane…ointer.jpg ... but we don't want a photo. Not too picky about what the dog is doing in the illustration - have fun with it, see what you come up with. The dog could incorporate light browns / greys if needed.
- Logo must be compatible with existing grey/blue color palette from http://mysoftshell.com/c/img/logo.jpg ... but as we said the dog/puppy could add light brown / beige to the mix. Basically soothing colors.
- The tagline: "Computing Made Simple"
- Must be able to get a copy of the original logo file where we can tweak fonts, etc..
- Would eventually like to get a 16x16 icon version of the logo
- Logo must NOT look high-tech or futuristic.. the target market is seniors/elderly.
- Simple fonts, nothing too fancy.
- The pointer dog/puppy should not be a photo
- The logo must NOT look too cartoon-like or childish... again the target market is seniors/elderly.
- Obviously must not look like PayPal or any existing companies.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti