Come Helen Perry ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Something Swish is an over-arching brand that will sit over a number of homeware and giftware arms. Current products only include sculptures and minimal homewares but this is to be expanded upon in the future.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Rather than having a number of disassociated brands/logos we have decided to group our two sculpture-based businesses under the one brand and also provide the opportunity to expand into other companies or businesses that may include homewares and giftwares.
Something Swish currently delivers a high quality range of sculptures to a diverse distributor base. The current sculpture products are distributed exclusively across Australia through Something Swish only. Products delivered through Something Swish are special items that create a focal point in a home and add a touch of class. Current sculptures offer a unique way to transform a space with designs and finishes not seen before in Australia. The following words best represent the brand personality we wish to have.
- Strong position in marketplace
- High Quality yet affordable
- Something different / not mainstream
- Current logos that sit under the Something Swish brand are very similiar and plain with just initials reveresed out of a box and typefaces very indiscreet. Something Swish can afford to be a little more flamboyant but needs to retain a sense of style and simplicity.
- Could possibly include a motif that could be used separately
- No curly, swirly typefaces.
- Not too slick and computer generated looking.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti