Come SportsFocus ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are launching our company and will need a new logo. We are looking for help to create a clean looking logo that translates our message of a company that focus’s on only opportunities in the world of sports, luxury and lifestyle. This new logo will be used with new stationary, collateral, website and office building signage. The logo should work well in single and multi-color print.
Innovative Sports Ventures
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are a venture capital, development and athlete focused company. We have a team of seasoned veterans from the world of venture capital, luxury real estate development and professional athlete management coming together to form this new entity. The logo will be used on our website and our target audience are technology companies within the sports sector looking for funding, land owners / developers looking for seasoned consultants and professional athletes needing assistance with their day-to-day lives. The logo should give the message of strength, power and clarity. Needs to be a bit more corporate than playful but BE creative. We like the idea of the word Innovative being on top of Sports Ventures. “Innovative” is the driver of this car. We are open to any color story as long as it meets the objectives above. The logo will be used in many ways one of which will be embroidery. Needs to easily convert to an embroidery file and look good on many different colored shirts and hats. The font choice should be very clean, easy to read and powerful – no handwriting, or curly curls – the company font needs to immediately tell our story. Our target markets are multi-faceted so we need to have a professional / creative look reflected in the fonts.We will be reviewing entries regularly so expect prompt feedback.
- The most important is a very clean and professional logo that works well in many formats and colors.
- Innovative is the focus word more so than Sports or Ventures.
- A version with InnovativeSportsVentures.com and another version as just ISV would be very helpful.
- Vector graphics so we can also use the logo in print –EPS.
- Absolutely NO clipart
- Absolutely NO sport specific icons or references (we do not want to choose one sport over another)
- Please no kiddie, cartoonish, or curvy fonts
- Nothing that looks like an existing large company’s logo
- No photographs