TalentMetrix is about redefining recruitment - Removing the hit and miss and bringing some science to the process.
We're looking for fun, fresh and professional concepts that help us convey that a new approach will help them understand how people decisions make their business better.
We're bringing a new scientific approach to recruitment.
As such we need to appear professional, but different, new and very much people centric.
Our logo needs to help us convey a number of things:
- We create a profile of a new position in a very scientific way and then help companies fill that so that we can predict that the person we put in the role will perform.
- We take a lot of the risk out of the hiring decisions.
- People are more important than anything else
- People systems are how you get business results
- Every position exists to create value for the company
- Clarity, simplicity and harmony help everyone in recruiting and performing - confusing everyone only holds us all backLet me know if there is any more information that would help :)
- Contemporary- Professional
- Capable of acting as the foundation to a visual vocabulary for use across print, web, reports etc
- Capital letters
- 70s groove
- Shiny 2005 web logos.