1. Company presentation
TERRES D'ISLAM is a French travel agency and tour operator whose business is the design and sale of tours, stays thematic group travel to the Lands of Islam, ie in key Muslim countries (Arabia, Middle East, Maghreb, but also other areas of the Muslim world: Turkey, Central Asia, Andalusia, etc.)..
The specificity of these trips is to include a strong cultural content related to places and historical events of the Muslim world.
The trips are organized with or without a guide.
2. Initial target of the logo
Since this is a new niche, assert a reputation among the target audience (Muslims, devotees of the Arab-Muslim world, schools), and become a first mover and key player in this market segment.
3. Tracks and graphics guidelines
Logo preferably with calligraphic writing or handwriting, brush or pencil stroke
Reflecting modern design via a neat, rounded contours are desired.
Think of an Arabic adaptation why not? (for futures Arabic customers)
7. Some useful references and evocations
- Land / open spaces
- Middle East
- Green of Islam
- Desert / Sahara
- Circuit / Hiking
- Mosque / minaret / dome
- History of Islam
- Thousand and One Nights
Through its logo, TERRES D'ISLAM wants to convey the following:
- Longing for the golden age of Islam
- The Escape
- Leisure and relaxation
- The great outdoors
- Local cultures
- Respect for identity
5. Expectations and constraints
The logo and graphic must be developed on all media: website, business cards, printed
materials, posters, flyers, brochures, web banners ...
- Creation in vector EPS format, CMYK color.
- Declination of the logo in color and black / white.
- Declination of the logo in various formats Bitmap 300 dpi and 72 dpi
The logo must have a strong impact and a strong visual hook, recognizable by its representation and its colors true to its values previously mentioned.
Through its graphics rendering, it must reflect the seriousness, the dynamism and breadth of the company.
6. Dominant Colors:
- Sand: symbolizing the desert, the open spaces, the characteristics of the East
- The blue symbolizes the sea and therefore holiday vacation
- The red / orange: referring to the heat, the sun glowing
- Green: a natural reference to Islam
The proposals must use the logo colors, but not more than 2 or 3 per proposal.
It would be interesting to have each proposal with various color combinations.