Red Tag Technologies, Red Tag Media, and Red Tag Alliance are dedicated to fueling bargain communities with a feature-rich technology framework, multiple bargain sites, and a team of professional bargain hunters. We are looking for three distinct logos to represent these three different businesses, but want a common look and feel that unites all three.
Red Tag Technologies, Red Tag Media and Red Tag Alliance
This project is to create THREE different logos using a unifying style.
A brief description of the 3 separate companies:
RED TAG TECHNOLOGIES has built a technology framework that allows non-developers to create their own feature-rich bargain shopping/affiliate marketing websites. Customers of Red Tag Technologies license the Red Tag Tech deals engine as the basis for their own site, or to add a bargain-shopping component to an existing, more information-focused site.
RED TAG MEDIA owns and operates multiple bargain shopping websites targeting a wide spectrum of product niches and user demographics. These affiliate marketing sites are similar in nature to sites such as xpbargains.com, bensbargains.com or fatwallet.com.
RED TAG ALLIANCE is a group of professional bargain shoppers who can be hired to add fresh, revenue-generating deals content to websites interested in serving up dynamic content. Once Red Tag Alliance knows the types of bargains that a site's web visitors would be interested in, Red Tag Alliance ensures that a steady stream of profit-creating deals is added to the site or application that they have been hired to update.
All three of these companies are fun, tech-savvy, quality-focused and forward-thinking and the three logos should all reflect this. "Red Tag" literally refers to a red price tag as you would see as part of a "red tag sale". Whether we are serving up technology, updating our own bargain shopping sites, or finding deals for other website owners, enabling a fun bargain shopping experience with quality products and services is our constant theme.
- We need 3 different logos: one for "Red Tag Technologies", one for "Red Tag Media" and one for "Red Tag Alliance"
- The 3 logos should obviously relate to each other in some way, whether it is through the use of fonts or similar graphic style. This is why we are running this as 1 contest rather than 3 contests. We want all 3 logos to reinforce the same brand idea.
- Each logo should be easily distinguishable from the other 2 without me having to read the logo.
- Fun, techie, memorable.
- Palette: Created in color but should also look good in greyscale. We have no specific color palette in mind and want your ideas. The 3logos don't have to use the same palette as each other, but can. Prefer no more than 3 colors in any single logo. If you use red as the primary color, consider adding a unique accent color to each logo (completely optional).
- Will mostly be used on the web and prefer wide logos over a tall logo orientation.
- Should look good when scaled to smaller size (like for banner ads, etc)
- Prefer logos with text and a graphic, though we're open to your text-only concepts, too.
- Format: vector, preferably with layers intact, and would like one greyscale version of each, also in vector format. I will ask the winner where I can find the fonts they used.
- Don't want three of the same logo.
- No overly-thin fonts that are hard to read when scaled down
- No complex logos that look cluttered when scaled down
- No clipart, no iStockPhoto, no copying other designers' work here or elsewhere on the web, and please let us know if you see anything suspicious.Thanks so much for helping to ignite the brand identity of these three companies! We are so impressed with the work we've seen you create here, and look forward to seeing where your creativity will take our branding.