1. NOTHING TRADITIONALLY “FITNESSY” (i.e. dumbbells, flexing muscles, etc), we want to completely stand apart from the “fitness” industry – in fact WE’RE LOOKING FOR more of a surf wear label sort of feel to it (trendy, edgy, creative, abstract).
Also not looking to go “tribal” in terms of imagery (i.e. totem designs, tribal tattoos, etc) - the name 'Tribe' is used to signify a community/social element.
2. The logo will have to be suitable for use on a website, business card, letterhead, t-shirt etc. We would prefer a logo that uses a minimal amount of colors and can also be used in black and white. Reversibility is a plus.
3. We're after a sleek and professional design, "cool, trendy, edgy yet professional" and maybe some playfulness.
4. We want a the logo to work WITH and WITHOUT a name or domain name.
5. While we are not married to any particular color palette, however we do like green, blue & purple.
6. We will require a full color and black & white high res .jpg, an .eps, a .gif and a .psd (RGB) & (CMYK) psd (layered) so we can separate the images and also be print ready. Logo MUST work in monochrome as well as color
We like CREATIVE, LITTLE EDGY, MORE MASCULINE THAN FEMANINE, and we’re open to all creative input. color and b/w please
Otherwise… go crazy, do some wild stuff, give us variation and make us stand out from the traditional “fitness” crowd! More work to follow down the track as we sort out stationary, business cards, shirts, etc.