I'm a former venture capitalist based in London, with family ties to Latin America. Now I'm starting a consultancy with my wife to do creative financial advisory projects in Europe and South America.
What does that mean?
- advising European Internet and software companies on how to get acquired for big bucks
- managing crowd-funding platforms for non-profit projects
- putting together unusual, difficult development projects, eg to fund the establishment of a solar power plant in the salt deserts of Bolivia
- helping European investors identify the best Latin American funds to invest in; helping Latin American funds tap US and European investors.
We're highly professional but fun. We intend to provide both plain-vanilla financial advisory as well as creative financing solutions.
The target audiences are:
- technology industry entrepreneurs
- fund managers, investors
- development banks (eg World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, African Development Bank)
This means we need a serious, professional, cool, stable, dependable looking brand, ideally with a slight creative edge.
We are looking for a logo to use on our business cards, letterhead and website.
I like clever typography, plays with letters, and a modern, clean, crisp look. Here are some examples of logos we like:
Our name could be FutureFinance or Future Finance. We are likely to use the domains futurefinance.at and futurefinance.org for non-profit work.
I like blues and grays, also green, but am open to ideas. No cartoons, clip art or cheesy images. I think this is primarily a typographic logo, but I'm open to conservative ideas of graphics.
We will need the best Web format and the best print format for business cards, stationary, etc. I guess that means: .ai (CMYK), .jpg and layered .psd (RGB).