Come Cédric NICOLAS ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Ville Fluide stands for Fluid City in english. The service will be a revolutionary way to use huge availabilities existing in private cars where 80% of trips are made with an alone driver in its car. It will use advanced GPS and cellular technologies to make the trip matches possible in real-time.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Looking for a logo applicable for the web site, business cards etc. Logo should be simple and straightforward to understand. Following concepts and ideas should/could be carried by the design :
- sustainable development and greenhouse gases savings
- dynamic carpooling or ridesharing
- trust between riders
- service applicable to everybody, very simple to use, intuitive
- based on mobile device, cellular technologies, GPS
- incitative : drivers get money to lift other people
- community enabler : people will meet each other by the way of the service. It is a sort of RideFriendFinder
- Green color should appear, but not exclusively
- A car representation is strongly wished, but abstract evocations are possible.
- A driver and one or more passengers, or a suggested representation of 2 or more people traveling together.
- Logo should be recognizable from a long distance, as we expect to put a stickers on subscriber's cars in order for passenger to find them in a easy way. This means probably that the logo should be graphically quite simple. Using flashy contrasted colors may also help to recognize it from far away.
- Clearly separate the name of the company from the logo, as the company name may change. But use a font and color matching graphically with the logo