• Astute Doctor (AD) provides online education services to doctors currently practicing medicine (Please note the company is not focused on providing education to university students studying to become a doctor)
• The launch product for AD is called ENHANCE, an online course which aims to improve doctor’s skills in communicating effectively with patients.
• AD is focused on skills training rather than on providing medical information (eg heart disease)
TARGET AUDIENCE: DOCTORS
• Most participants in the program will be time-poor doctors – either family physicians or specialists
DELIVERABLES FOR THIS BRIEF
1. Corporate logo (AstuteDoctor) with the inclusion of the product name ENHANCE (ie logo cluster). Both these aspects should be strong enough to be used on their own Ie; either just Astute Doctor, or just Enhance) and should include a simple, easily recognisable icon (think Nike)
2. The winning entry will need to provide brand architecture, typeface and colour palette
TONE & FEEL
• Smart, clever, astute
• New, interesting, engaging
• Bright, fresh, modern and yet still credible/corporate
• Medical but not the usual boring healthcare company
• logos, typeface and brand elements need to be optimized for onscreen viewing with appropriate RGB colours chosen
• the colour palette must provide the PMS/Pantone colours and CMYK breakdown
. Create in Vectra so logo can be re-sized.