Come hawkeye28 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are in need of a professional looking / creative designed logo for a life insurance / financial services company that mainly works with clients that are age 60 or above.
Life Settlement Investors / LifeSettlementInvestors.com
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Our company invests in life insurance policies called "life settlements". People can receive cash for their current life insurance policy for current needs, by selling their current policy. This typically appeals to the older crowd - possible baby boomers and those in their 60s, 70s, 80s +. Our site will be launched on the domain: "Life Settlement Investors dot com".
We are looking for designers to create a logo that incorporates a corporate look and feel, yet aspects of Web 2.0 ... financial services / insurance company related.
We are also open to ideas of how the logo would fit on a business card and/or letterhead.
Deliverables: final logo in Adobe Illustrator format (.ai/.eps), along with equivalent .jpg and .gif formats.
- We don't know if we want a slogan or not, but have an idea of "Cash For Your Life Insurance Policy" ... maybe / maybe not?
- We like Web 2.0 logos colors and styles, but also open to traditional - feel free to combine aspects of both
- rectangular - something that would fit nicely in the top left corner of a website design
- "LS" favicon OR an aspect of the design for the favicon
- Colors - not set on a particular color, but I think "Green" is a good start (possibly accented with a tan color) ... but don't focus on this idea - do what you think would look nice.
- Would like something that would work in both a white background as well as a dark background (depending on the marketing piece, website background, etc.)
- A design concept next to the words, such as a tree or an abstract design
- clip art
- not too square and not too tall (a tall logo takes up too much space at the top of a site)
- Not too "scripty" with the text