Come Andre LeClair ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I recently had a 99 design for this band. It was really nice and I bought it, but we want to try something else.
The band is BCR Boston City Rhythm
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Using the capitol letters for BCR as the main part in block letters, but not wooden, more like steel. The desired effect would be the BCR just pulling in ie train, plane with maybe a streak behind it and maybe angled like it stopped suddenly.
Current logo is on my profile
- steel, silvery, light blues maybe a black outline
- Boston City Rhythm under or behind BCR
- Van Halen had a VH logo that may be worth looking at
- This is a high energy, but hip wedding and event band that plays in The better hotels
- no musicial instruments, no rainbows, no musical notes