Come Ziggz ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
A husband and wife photography team that specializes in weddings and events is looking for a fresh, clean and elegant logo/brand design. Focusing on logo here, after the logo is complete, we'll have more contests for business cards, stationery, etc...
Gary and Aneta Photography
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are a husband and wife team and we are looking to create a brand that will attract affluent clients. We would like the design to appeal to brides so it should be feminine and look expensive.
Fonts that we like are cursive or brush stroked. Not a big fan of straight edges or fonts like veranda or arial. Also remember, the symbol should be able to stand on its own and represent the brand.
- Please include a symbol that can be used separately from "Gary and Aneta" part of the logo. So the symbol itself can be a recognizable brand.
- Please use the colors: D69057, 4A2211, 853C1B, CC9F58, FFE3B8. Not all the colors have to be used but try to stay within these colors. If you have a color that works, then by all means include it.
- The logo must look good against a dark or light background
- Simplicity and expensive looking is key
- Stay away from squirly lines like lace and anything that screams wedding
- No pictures but abstract graphics are okay
- No graphics or anything that looks like photography gear or anything that looks weddingish. We specialize in weddings but we don't want that in our branding. We want EXPENSIVE to be in our branding.
- Anything too busy. Simplicity is key.