Come kwyatt ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
The Street Dance Presented by the City of West Linn will once again be held in Historic Willamette. Future editions of the Annual Street Dance will be moved throughout the City, where venues allow for this highly attended event.
July 11th, 2009
Pre-event Social & Food Court 630- 8 pm
Live Music 8 - 11 pm
Willamette Falls Drive & 13th
With the great success of the Willamette Centennial Street Dance in 2008, the City and Willamette Centennial Committee have decided to have the Street Dance become an Annual Event.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We are seeking a unique logo for this special event which attracts hundreds of our neighbors each year (and is growing in popularity). A professional graphic identity will be used on posters, banners, etc. to promote this event - this year, and into the future.
- Event should be named "West Linn Street Dance"
- Subtitle should indicate the event is in the "Historic Willamette Neighborhood"
- Use of the City of West Linn logo colors (in RGB):- Green: 103,100,47
- Tan: 178,170,126
- Red: 104,50,31
- Light Green: 148,155,81
- The City typically uses font combinations of Optima, Calibri, and Cambria, but for this event, we are wide open to fonts that suggest a fun summer event. However, a classic or "timeless" look is preferred.
- We are striving to professionalize our community events so they look professionally managed and operated
- Hokey graphics or clip art are not preferred.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti