Come patpatt ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
northern virginia arborist (abbreviated "nova arborist") Tagline: "Treescapers"
Treescapers. We are certified arborists, and our approach is to help save your tree(s) if possible - not just cut them down, charge a fortune, and leave you with nothing. If there is a cheaper way to remedy a situation and save a tree, we will offer it.
Our goal is to help each customer build their future "treescape".
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target market is higher value homeowners ($400k + ) who value the aesthetic appeal of the trees in their landscape.
Our secondary market is land developers who are required to provide a "tree save plan" for properties they are developing.
For both, we want to present an unmistakable image of CONFIDENCE and COMPETENCE.
Elements I want included (can include other things, but these for sure):
1. A human face (or image - can be a rough sketch)
2. Earthy colors: camouflage green, brown, grey
3. A tree branch (not the whole tree)
Font: I like Bauhaus 93 and all lower case
I will sum it up with 4 keywords:
1. Catchy - I want it to catch the eye
2. Edgy - New, different, interesting
3. Style - It's cool
4. Quality - It should demonstrate pride and confidence